TSX InfoSuite: A complimentary market data and shareholder solution for listed companies
TSX InfoSuite can help you achieve your investor relations and corporate goals. It provides a wide variety of data and functionality including shareholder information, consolidated Canadian marketplace trading, volume-weighted average price data, intra-day trading, net house summaries, foreign exchange rates, short positions, and more.
- The brokerage firms buying and selling your securities
- Your security's volume-weighted average price over days or intra-day
- Sentiment as gauged by your short position and change in your shareholder positions
- Routing of trades across Canadian venues
- Performance compared to S&P/TSX major indices
- Performance graphing
- Volume-weighted average price calculator
- Canadian and international trading data
- Historical prices and broker summaries
- Short position reports
- Shareholder activity
- News and earnings estimates
- Analytics and fundamentals, including research and key ratios
- Dashboard for executive and board updates
- Mobile solution for quotes and market information
- Customizable alerts
- Real-time, market book and anonymous trading activity (available with a subscription)
TSX InfoSuite is complimentary to all TSX and TSXV-listed companies; some restrictions may apply.
Contact your designated Relationship Manager for more information.